Maxkat midback chair shown with loop armrests
Genet Midback chair shown with loop armrests
Our multipurpose midback chairs are available in two functional styles, both of which offer superior comfort and support. Contoured backrests, which correspond to the natural curvature of the spine, provide additional support to the lumbar region. Seating is padded and sculpted for additional comfort, while rounded drop-down edges reduce pressure on the back of the legs.
K-Mark midback office chairs are built to client specifications. You can choose from a selection of upholstery materials, armrests and bases.
Midback chair design highlights
- Sculpted backrests for superior lumbar support
- Comfortable contoured seating with drop down edges
- Midback backrests to improve and correct body posture
- Five legged bases in polished aluminium or nylon
- Height, tilt and tension adjustable features
- A choice of standard or loop armrests
- Swivel feature and standard castors for effortless mobility.
Why K-Mark Midback Chairs are a Cut above the Competition
- Our bespoke midback chairs are manufactured to client requirements.
- You can select the upholstery material, base and armrest.
- Our office chair range is backed by a five year guarantee.
- We manufacture to exacting standards.