K-Mark offers expert office moving services and facilities management across South Africa – but Cape Town has a special place in our hearts.
It’s in Cape Town that K-Mark was first founded over 15 years ago, and the Mother City is still home to our customer care centre, chair manufacturing plant and refurbishing workshop, warehouse and administrative offices.
Our Cape Town office relocation services
Whether you’re moving a small team office or corporate headquarters, the office relocation process can be disruptive, stressful and costly.
At K-Mark, we specialise in ensuring that Cape Town office moves happen smoothly and efficiently, without unnecessary costs or productivity losses. This involves more than simply providing the services of a traditional moving company.
Office moves that meet or exceed time and budgetary targets don’t generally happen through luck. Instead, they’re the result of careful planning, know-how and attention to detail.
As part of each office move we facilitate, we offer:
- a detailed survey and quotation for the relocation
- expert project management services from an on-site, properly qualified project manager
- exclusive attention from a team of skilled employees, who are trained to pack, move and reassemble all types of office furniture and partitioning in accordance with planned office layouts
- the supply of robust boxes and equipment containers, as well as “building friendly” trolleys and vehicles for the move, and
- careful, safe transportation of office furniture, equipment, files and other items, including bulk mobile filing units.
Why use K-Mark for your Cape Town office move?
K-Mark has many years of experience in handling office relocations for leading South African organisations, including BP, Metropolitan Health, Old Mutual and the South African Revenue Services (SARS).
When it comes to moving, it’s often minor snags that result in delays and frustration. Our team takes responsibility for all the nitty-gritty details, from handling last-minute repairs to changing locks and setting up partitions.
This minimises disruptions to company operations and leaves staff free to focus on their work.
We can handle larger office moves after-hours and on weekends, to ensure there’s no downtime or loss of production. Contact us for more information or to discuss your Cape Town office relocation needs.